Cleaning and inspection steps of flue gas heat exchanger
1. Disassemble the flange screws of the circulating water inlet and outlet valves, and remove the connecting pipes of the inlet and outlet valves.
2. Remove the screws on the joint surface of the front and rear water chambers, and remove the front and rear water chambers.
3. Clean the steel pipe. Pay attention to protect the nozzle when cleaning.
4. Clean the rust and mud in the water chamber and rinse with water.
5. Use a scraper to repair the joint surface of the wiper chamber and the residue on the flange gasket of the cooling water inlet and outlet.
6. Check whether the side tube and heat sink are damaged.
7. Check whether there are cracks in the water chamber and whether the partitions are damaged.
8. Install the joint surface gasket. The gasket adopts 3-5mm like rubber gasket.
9. Brush the bolts with kerosene and apply black lead powder oil after drying.
10. Coat the inside of the water chamber and the inlet and outlet pipe plates with red lead anti-rust paint.
11. Check the tube bundle of the flue gas heat exchanger and the joints with the four walls should be tight and airtight.