Water pressure test of flue gas heat exchanger
1. When the flue gas heat exchanger is overhauled or leaked, a hydraulic test should be done.
2. When the circulating water pressure reaches or approaches 0.30 MPa at the zero-meter layer of the steam turbine, the hydraulic test face can be fed with circulating water to the water side of the air cooler, and the water outlet is closed after filling, and the water side maintains the circulating water inlet pressure Check the air side. This kind of test can be carried out at the same time for each group of tube bundles.
3. When the pressure of the circulating water is low at the zero meter layer of the steam turbine, the hydraulic pressure test face can use the circulating water to enter the water, close the water outlet valve, and then boost the pressure to 0.30MPa with a hand pump, and check whether there is air leakage on the air side. . This kind of face test is only performed in a single set of tubes.
4. Water pressure test requirements: check that the copper pipe or copper pipe bulge does not seep on the air side; each joint surface on the water side should be tight. If the bulge leaks, water can be filled in to make up the swell; the copper pipe should be replaced if it leaks. Make up the expansion or change the copper pipe to do the water pressure test again.
5. The number of blocked pipes in a set of loops is greater than 5% of the total number of pipes in the loop, and this set of tube bundles should be replaced.